I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pass with flying colors !!!

soon all the students taking the SPM examination in 2010, will get results .. wahhh .....What will happen with the slip? whether passed or not? I hope I'll get the good results and for me, no grade A .. its ok. The most important, the pass ... Don't mind other people laugh at me because there is no grade A in any subject, but the important thing "pass" ...

Some students get a lot of grade A, but failed as well ... and there are too expect a grade of A. .. Everyone wants to do at least have a grade A, but for me, no "A" or not ...it is up to fate and fortune .. what is important ... is ... Pass with flying colors!
P / S: SPM results will be released on Wednesday ... March 23, 2011
           So, to all my friend ... before going to school ..
          prayer and perseverance. . Do not forget to grab breakfast that morning. Do notfaint ....
Ok ... good luck to all! and good luck to myself too .. hehehe ...
Do not be depressed ...

1 comment: