I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Day for Super Junior !!!



WOW
! today is the day of 'SUPER JUNIOR' ​​in Malaysia ... means, the K-POP group from South Korea that will 'shake' our nation with their amazing and powerful concert in Kuala Lumpur today dated 19 March. . WOW! SUPER DAY!
Residents in Kuala Lumpur are very fortunate to be able to see their concert. For those in Borneo, particularly Sabah and Sarawak, you just bite your finger.But, do not kill yourselves! Hehehehe .. Why SuJu can not do their concert tour to the island of Borneo. Aiyaaa .... again causing grief to me. I very much hope that one day, Suju will come to Sabah. Huh!
If I were rich, and a lot of money to buy air tickets, tonight I will fly to Kuala Lumpur.Look, this is all just because SuJu ... hehe
But, unfortunately .. its only hope and fantasy only. May be achieved as well as one day and I can see their performances. You know, how hard I want to pursue my ambitions?Actually, that is the way .. I would put my dream of starting today to see SuJu with my own eyes and I promise I will study hard .....if this group still exists .. Why? Because they are ordinary people too, but they are advantages in terms of singing, acting and dancing .. That privilege is for 13 members of SuJu. Maybe if I was successful .. they are getting old already ..aiyaa.. My DONGHAE oppa also getting older and maybe he married and has his own family ...
donghae , dangsin eun nal gidalyeo .. naega seong-gong hago nan konseoteu tikes ' syupeo junieo 'neun eonjenganeun gu-ibhasil su issseubnida ....
You know what I mean, right? hehehe thank you for reading ...
# ss319



^ u see this guy?? huhu this is my idol for everything...fishy boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment