I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

worst love story in life

The boy said :
Why did you go, why did you go
At the moment I started loving you,
wish you were my lover,
In fact, you go away from my life,
More aloof, more aloof,
At the moment you leave me to go,
No one has ever graced my day,
At the moment I awoke from my sleep,
I want yourself, come and find me,
I will tell you, I really loved you,
I want yourself, come and find me,
I will tell you, I really love ... ....

The girl said :
I hope you understand right, about these feelings
Sorry I was swept up, to the beauty of love
Sorry I can not really, to get back to you
Sorry I was swept up, to the beauty of love


But in my case, I said what the boy said before...why I can't find my true love?... I try not to think about it. Very difficult for me to get those who are honest and love me.... In the past, I hope there are people who will love me back but we are not destined... why???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment