I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Dream High :)

Hi ..annyeonghaseyo! means hi.. hehehe ^_^ How are you all today?? I hope you're fine as well...

So, what is our topic today? Topics must be relevant to the drama "Dream High" .. Huh, only two more episodes to close this drama for all time .. I'm sad .. For me this is the drama of the best Korean drama .. hehehe. But, please have a second season again .. hehehe If I was the director of this drama, to 7 lineage I made ​​this drama .. hahaha
Okay ... Just got here .. and have fun with these photos ...
# dreamhighinmemories

<3 Ok Taecyeon aka JIN GOOK

 <3 Suzy aka KO HYEMI

<3 Kim Soohyun aka SONG SAMDONG



<3 Eunjung aka YOON BAEKHUI

<3 Wooyoung aka JASON

<3 IU aka KIM PILSOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment